USA Cursors

Texts

-Don't listen to another bad hip hop song!-

Sunday, April 24, 2011

The NOREaster- N.O.R.E. (Mixtape)

This a new mixtape from a harsh spitter that calls himself, N.O.R.E. In my opinion the tape isn't anything special but it does have a few stand-out tracks. I posted this because people have been making a big deal out of this tape (I guess I don't have good taste). So I'm not really going to write a full review for this one because I don't like it, but I did pick out my favorites.


Bottom Line: Hard spitting mixtape that I don't enjoy so I'm not going to post a full review but if you liked the tyga tape this would be a decent download for you.


Favorites:
Stay Up Ft. Juvenile 
Something That's Ft. Masspikes Miles 




Don't want me to host this song? Please click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative