USA Cursors

Texts

-Don't listen to another bad hip hop song!-

Friday, April 8, 2011

Ray Ban Vision Remix A-Track Ft. Donnis, Pill, Danny Brown & CyHi Da Prynce

If you haven't already heard the original version of this song with its repetitive catchy hook, "I got ray ban vision these ain't no prescription" then you must have held your hands over your ears for the past 2 months.  But besides that, the remix is better then the original in my opinion. No, you know what, I'm going to say that the remix is MUCH better then the original. But don't let me tell you, decide for yourself.

Original:

Remix:

Not much else to say about this song besides the fact that it has some awesome verses laid down by some not-so-mainstream artists.

How Do I Download This Song? Click Here For Instructions...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative