USA Cursors

Texts

-Don't listen to another bad hip hop song!-

Friday, April 15, 2011

Zero Heroes- XV (Mixtape)

New mixtape from the artist XV. Full review and local link coming soon. Alright so I've had a chance to listen to the tape (sorry for the delay on the review) and I have to admit that I am not to impressed. This tape was highly anticipated by the Hip Hop community and I personally think that XV let us down. Don't get me wrong though, this tape is not bad it just isn't as good as we were told it was going to be. He does have a lot of features on the tape though, including Donnis, Pusha T, CyHi Da Prynce, Vado and many others which add a nice variety of sounds and flows that match up with XV well. When all is said and done though I do have a few favorites which will be listed below for listening/downloading and I hope XV surprises us with an awesome mixtape next time around. Feel free to let me know what you think about the tape by commenting down below and don't forget about our competition that is being held (for more info click here)!

Bottom Line: To be honest, not to good of a tape. I listed my favorites below and they (in my opinion) are the only above average songs on the tape. If you like XV I would download it, if not I would say pass on this one.

Favorites:

Thats Just Me
All For Me
Awesome


Don't want me to host this song? Please click here

2 comments:

J-Snapp said...

i really like the first song posted, thats just me. its fun and catchy :)

Owner said...

Glad you like it J-Snapp! Did you like us on facebook yet?

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative