USA Cursors

Texts

-Don't listen to another bad hip hop song!-

Monday, May 16, 2011

Feel Alright- P-Holla Ft. IanJ

Here is a new summer-ready song from two of my favorite young white rappers. They sample one of my favorite songs as well, Blink 182's "What's My Age Again" and use it well with their different flows. The entire thing is an upbeat, fun jam that is a MUST download for all of our readers.

Bottom Line: If you like the original Blink 182 song, "What's My Age Again" then this is a good download for you. Otherwise, if you like upbeat, light songs then this is a MUST download for you.

Listen/Download:
Feeling Alright Ft. IanJ

Be Sure To Hit Up P-Holla's Fan Page's: Twitter     Facebook
 Don't want me to host this song? Please click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative