USA Cursors

Texts

-Don't listen to another bad hip hop song!-

Saturday, May 21, 2011

I Don't Think They Want It- Big Sean

It has been an unbareably slow day today so here is a song that came out yesterday that I originaly wan't going to post. I wasn't going to post it for two reasons, I can't post a download (it is off of Finally Famous The Album) and it isn't my favorite Big Sean song. That said, it grows on to you, I gave it another listen this morning and began to like it more and more every time I pressed replay. If you liked our Big Sean post yesterday then check this one out.

Bottom Line: If you liked our Big Sean post yesterday then this is a MUST download for you because it is a leak off of the same album. Otherwise, if you are a G.O.O.D. music fan then give this one a download.


 Don't want me to host this song? Please click here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative