USA Cursors

Texts

-Don't listen to another bad hip hop song!-

Friday, May 13, 2011

Old Hickory- Matt Easton

Matt Easton released his most recent project yesterday (of course blogger wasn't working so I couldn't post it) and I have to say, I'm pretty impressed. The beats are a mixture of originals and samples but they all go well with Easton's flow which to me sounds a little bit like Mac Miller's. Except, Easton refers to weed a lot less (no offense to Mac, I love him). Overall, great tape to bring in the summer and to use to forget about all this finals stress.

Bottom Line: Fun, light, new mixtape from Matt Easton that will certainly help bring in (the much anticipated) summer. It is a MUST download if you like Mac Miller's voice and style (the lyrics aren't similar) because it is similar to Easton's.


Favorites:


Song It Out Loud

Live Life

Midnight Rider




 Don't want me to host this song? Please click here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative