USA Cursors

Texts

-Don't listen to another bad hip hop song!-

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Puppy Chow- JAMS.

Here is a song for all of you just waking up this morning. It is the first leak off of JAMS.', "The Sky Is My Canvas" mixtape and is a refreshing single that makes me hope summer is coming soon. The only thing that bothers me about this song is one lyric that seems like a slip up, "I will be in the kitchen geting dome from the waiter.." I think he meant to say waitress, but whatever he is into! Just kidding, this song is a good one go ahead and download.

Bottom Line: Nice song to bring in summer, this is a good download if you liked our previous post, Not Far From Home by Rich Kid Sound System.

Listen/Download:

 Don't want me to host this song? Please click here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative