USA Cursors

Texts

-Don't listen to another bad hip hop song!-

Monday, June 27, 2011

Feel Tall- OnCue

Some AWESOME new OnCue. Every time I hear a new song from this kid it makes me more and more impressed. I cannot stop listening to this one. He talks about how he finally "feels tall, taller than you" and comes through (as always) with unbelievably smooth flows and great lyrics even saying, "I really respect women, but there is one thing I don't, your opinion" addressing a subject of controversy in the hip hop community (respect towards women). But anyways, this is an incredibly dope track that you have to give a listen.


Bottom Line: An awesome new OnCue song, a must download for any fans of rappers with Mac Miller type flows.


Listen/Download:
Feel Tall
Don't want me to host this song? Please click here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative