USA Cursors

Texts

-Don't listen to another bad hip hop song!-

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Just Another Day- Primary Element

Alright, I know what your thinking, "why has it been so long since your last post INHH??". Well, to be honest, I hadn't seen anything that I liked. But, lucky for you guys, this song caught my eye and the fact that is paired with a pretty sweet music video doesn't hurt. Primary Element is a group of three guys from the DMV that, when combined, make one of the better "underground" trios I have ever heard. This particular song was released about a month ago but I figured was still worth posting. It features a few verses from the crew and a hook with a flow similar to Tayyib Ali's.


Bottom Line: If you are a Tayyib Ali fan then give this song a listen. If you haven't heard of Tayyib, make sure you check out our bio for him here.


Listen/Download:
Just Another Day

Don't want me to host this song? Please click here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative