USA Cursors

Texts

-Don't listen to another bad hip hop song!-

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Under The Sea Freestyle- Timeflies + "Cars Money Fame" Music Video

Last night Timeflies released the visuals for their song, "Cars Money and Fame" which drove me to their website to check it out. But, it turns out that I was met with something even more dope. This freestyle to the ever so famous disney beat, "Under The Sea". It is another clever sampling by these guys and I don't know why they are obsessed with disney but hey, I don't mind. Be sure to check out their last dope disney sampling, "Never Grow Up" (I think Peter Pan was disney?).


Bottom Line: If you liked Timeflies' last feature here on INHH, this is a must download for you. They kill it again.


Listen/Download:
Under The Sea (Freestyle)

Oh yea, and here is that mixtape I was telling you about:
Don't want me to host this song? Please click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative