USA Cursors

Texts

-Don't listen to another bad hip hop song!-

Thursday, August 4, 2011

Good Ol' Days- Young Scolla Ft. NAIRA (Prod. By SKMA)

I just got an email from SKMA with this song attached and the new music video that came out for it. Let me just start off by saying that I have been impressed with every single Young Scolla song before this, and I look forward to the release of "Seconds Away" which will available for purchase on Itunes on the 30th (so make sure to check it out). (This video actually serves as a teaser for the album) So having said that, I am impressed, yet again, with Young Scolla's originality here. Every verse he kills and the hook (sung by NAIRA I assume) goes perfect with Scolla's deep flow. It doesn't get much better than this guys, enjoy and make sure to watch out for "Seconds Away" (August 30th on Itunes!).


Bottom Line: A good song for anyone that likes slow Wale songs or original hip hop.


Listen/Download:
Good Ol' Days Ft. NAIRA
Don't want me to host this song? Please click here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative