USA Cursors

Texts

-Don't listen to another bad hip hop song!-

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Roll With Me- Young Prince Ft. Yala


Okay, so here is the deal with YP's newest single. He kills it on every verse and leaves me wanting more, but the feature doesn't make much sense to me. Yala is in charge of the hook, which is heavily auto-tuned and, to me, really lacks. Now yes, some people may say Yala also did the beat (which is pretty good) so he deserves the full feature. I'm not sure guys, you decide.
(Check out YP's Facebook by the way...)
Bottom Line: New song from YP. YP impresses, Yala (who has the hook) does not. Overall, press play on this one you will probably enjoy it.


Listen/Download:
Roll With Me
Don't want me to host this song? Please click here 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative