USA Cursors

Texts

-Don't listen to another bad hip hop song!-

Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Soul Tape- Fabolous (Mixtape)

New Fabolous tape that was released today. I got a chance to listen to this tape and boy am I impressed. It is full of songs that I want to just keep listening to again and again. Fabolous fills the tape with great features such as, Lil Wayne, Trey Songz, NeYo,  and the Red Cafe which enhance and diversify Fabolous's sounds throughout the tape. I had so many favorites for this one that it took me a while to narrow them down to just 4 of the best songs on the tape. But I did decide, and I think they reflect the tape well and if you like my favorites then you should definitly download the tape. 


Bottom Line: Great mixtape from Fabolous, that includes awesome diverse music and features that even further strengthen the flow of his tape. If you liked our feature, You Be Killin Em (which can be found here) then this is a MUST download for you. Also if you listen to my favorites listed below and enjoy them, this tape is a MUST download for you. Otherwise, I would recommend the tape if you Donnis, Devin Miles, or rappers like them. 

Favorites:

Phone Numbers
Yall Don't Hear Me Though Ft. Red Cafe 
Thats Not Love Ft. Lil Wayne 
Riesling and Rolling Papers 


Don't want me to host this song? Please click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative