USA Cursors

Texts

-Don't listen to another bad hip hop song!-

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Southern Lights -Donnis (Download)


Just finished listening to this new mixtape by Donnis and I'm not going to lie its pretty sweet. There will be a further review coming soon, but for now here is the download. Every song by Donnis on this tape is smooth and has a catchy hook that I can't get enough of. He features seven people on the tape, including CyHi Da Prynce, XV, Gorilla Zoe, and a few others. Although all of the songs were really good I did have a few favorites which I will list below with their individual downloads for you guys.


My Favorites:

Get Up Get Out

Y.W.I.

Penthouse Suite


Feel free to let me know what your favorite track on the tape is.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative