USA Cursors

Texts

-Don't listen to another bad hip hop song!-

Monday, April 18, 2011

That Good Life- Pj Simas Ft. Jordan Corey


This new jam is from an artist that I will admit, I have never heard of. I did some research on him and found out that Pj Simas is a 21 year old artist/producer/student/father from Sacramento, CA that has his hands full with a two year old kid, an attempt at getting a university degree, and his music. But even with his hands full he still manages to put out a sweet jam. 


Bottom Line: Catchy new song from an artists you probably never heard of, if you like people like IanJ and Mac Miller, that we have featured before you will probably like this.


Note: Sorry we can not post a download to this song because it will be released on itunes on his upcoming album and has copyright issues. I hope the youtube video will suffice.






Don't want me to host this song? Please click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative