USA Cursors

Texts

-Don't listen to another bad hip hop song!-

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Can't Stop Me- Mike Stud Ft. Missy Modell

"I got two major hits.. This the third of em."
This may be an artist that you have never heard of, Mike Stud. Besides the interesting choice in name, he actually does have a gem in this song. He raps stong verses with some pretty sweet lyrics that get complimented by Missy Modell who according to Stud is just keeping the track sexy, but I disagree, she completes him (vocally...I'm no matchmaker). I suggest all of our readers take a listen to this one.

Bottom Line: If you like good frat music then this is a MUST download for you, Mike Stud has that great frat flow which is complimented by Missy Modell's perfect voice.

Listen/Download:
Can't Stop Me

 Don't want me to host this song? Please click here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative