USA Cursors

Texts

-Don't listen to another bad hip hop song!-

Friday, June 3, 2011

We Lost One- Collin McLoughlin

Another "I'm On One" remix but this one has a little twist to it (as you can see by the title). Collin talks more about what he doesn't have than what he does. He is not a hardcore rapper, so don't expect a supper deep, Rick Ross type flow when you play this track, instead expect a "drake-ish" flow that mixes R&B with rap.

Bottom Line: If you like Drake on the song "I'm On One" then this is a good download to you. Otherwise, if you like "I'm On One" remixes then give this one a download.

Listen/Download:
(Download: http://hulkshare.com/jlchhxa4b1ne)
I'm On One Remix

 Don't want me to host this song? Please click here


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative