USA Cursors

Texts

-Don't listen to another bad hip hop song!-

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

My Last Freestyle- Chris Brown

New "freestyle" from Chris Brown over his hit single with Big Sean, My Last. I'm not really sure that it is a freestyle though. I want to believe it... but I can't. It is pretty sweet though, this is the first time I have heard a new Chris Brown rap in a loonng time and after hearing it, I kind of want more. Also, this song comes with a video which strengthens my idea that this is NOT a freestyle, but you can decide for yourself.


Bottom Line: If you have heard the original and you like it then you should definitely give this song a listen.

Official Video:





Don't want me to host this song? Please click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative