USA Cursors

Texts

-Don't listen to another bad hip hop song!-

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Trident- Charlie Smarts (Mixtape)

This mixtape dropped today out of no where, but hey I'm not complaining, its sweet! Charlie Smarts is a rapper out of North Carolina that is not as popular as he should be. This particular mixtape provides a surprising variety of sounds (some good, some not so good) that will keep your attention. I think you either love Smarts or hate him, personally I love him, but you might think otherwise.


Bottom Line: Mixtape out of nowhere that is surprisingly good. I can't really pinpoint one specific sound that is repeated on the tape so therefore I can't really compare it to other music. I guess you will just have to listen to my favorites and decide for yourself if you wan't to download the tape.


Favorites:


Far Fetched 
Peer Pressure 
Raleighwood 
Everything's Kooley 




Don't want me to host this song? Please click here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Google Analytics Alternative